Experience Report: Stand Up Paddling in Seoul & Incheon – Finding Balance on the Water by Haiko Dehnen


Experience Report: Stand Up Paddling in Seoul & Incheon – Finding Balance on the Water

by Haiko Dehnen

Who would have thought that you could find moments of deep calm in one of the world’s largest cities?
When I arrived in Seoul, my schedule was packed – meetings, impressions, and new faces. But one morning, before sunrise, I stood by the Han River with a paddleboard under my arm, watching the first light touch the skyline.

The moment I pushed off, I realized: this isn’t about speed. It’s about balance – literally and metaphorically.
The city seemed to fade away as I moved quietly across the water. Each paddle stroke became a meditation, a reminder to stay centered no matter how busy life gets.

A few days later, I took my board to Incheon. There, surrounded by bridges, sea air, and airplanes taking off, paddling felt like a symbol of freedom and change.
I met locals and travelers who shared the same joy of being on the water – connected by motion, by curiosity, by flow.

What I learned from this journey is simple yet powerful:
Leadership, mindfulness, and movement belong together.
Stand Up Paddling reminds me that leadership is about stability, awareness, and the courage to re-balance when the waves change.

And when you find that balance – on the board or in life – something magical happens.

Thank you, Seoul and Incheon, for the inspiration.
🌅🌊
— Haiko Dehnen

Hashtags:
#HaikoDehnen #StandUpPaddling #Seoul #Incheon #MindfulLeadership #BalanceInLife #HaikoOnTour #WaterConnects #GlobalMindset #LeadershipJourney

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

SUP Tour im Hafen von Valletta, Malta – Mein Erfahrungsbericht von Haiko Dehnen